Warnings: Contents may cause severe irritation to shallow minds. So readers below 18 please leave and go finish your homework, you are welcome to come back when you get to be 20 and smart. Acquaintances, pretend you don’t know me. Hopelessly drop-dead boring adults with drop-dead boring perceptions can gedehell.

sneaky peek on me

from a small town in, a peaceful state in, Malaysia
-enough said-

Jan 18, 2011

Discarding, Mending, Regreting, Wondering Irritably..Yet Still Rewarded

My eyes were tired from straining to see things in the lack of lights at home. And when i got to the brighter part of the house which is the kitchen, they turned sore at the sight of the inside the fridge. I thought maybe reading would do me some good this evening. Upon reaching a basketful of half-read books, i pondered at the liquer basket and unhung frames on each side of the books..longer than i had to. Then the phone rang, i jumped, lost interest in reading, and cursed at the wet floor coz i almost slipped, and cursed again when i missed the incoming call. And cursed again when i saw who called. Flopped down on the couch, sinking deeper than it could take me, and made the heaviest sigh of the day. What now. Why now. Damn just get to your freaking home and don't drop by. And i stared at the spot where my light and fan used to be and got irritated at the store, just how long does it take to fix a stupid fan and light anyway? And what do i do with all the edible junks in the fridge? When do i get to hang those frames? Why on earth did i buy so much liquers? And when the hell did it start rainning? And i was imagining punching the store manager in the face. And got even more annoyed thinking bout my ruined holiday. And i kept on burping gas, well well even my system was going against me. Good, work with that gas over time tonight, you ain't getting anything for dinner. And phone rang again. Damn i hate the ring tone. Then i remembered why i liked to set the old phone on silent mode. I snapped at the caller with a crude what-is-it-and-it's-better-be-liferisking-important hello. 'i'm dropping off some stuff for you in awhile. Get dressed we're goin to dine somewhere near'. Mind was shouting: untimely dinner invitation and buying me stuff aren't gonna make it fine with me for you to ruin my freaking plan! But i killed off d conversation, if it was a conversation at all, with a nice-but-im-not-flatered oh, and and-im-still-angry k. So off i went to dine. With unpleasant unspoken words written all over me. I was poking at my food. I was everywhere but at the table. happy diners don't poke at their foods and responsive to what's being said. And it doesn't take a genius to understand these rebellious gestures. I almost had it when, well let's just say the the deal with the ruined holiday is off plus some extra bonuses from the honesty outpouring over dinner. Should've been mad, i was a little, but i was more proud. Got home and rummaged through the dropped-off stuff. Foods! Oh man when do people get to understand i can afford my own foods and i have plenty than i can manage to consume! Enough worrying in 1 day. The heck with everything. I abandoned troubled ship and went to rest my head n closed my burning eyes. And this line was rocking my soul in my self-composed musical notes: and lady *jenjeng jenjeng* you thought your mean and filthy ways could outsmart me *jenjeng jenjeng* they could, they had *jenjeng jenjeng* but you had never really defeated, aaand oh wow will ever defeat me with your *jenjeng jenjeng* mean ayayand filthy waaays! *and in softer tones* coz lady, you can never outsmart my mighty keeper. So laaady, stop pretending you don't know what's going on *back to rocking jenjeng* stop just stop *jenjeng jenjeng* making belief that you had it all right. Oh stop *b4 jenjeng* stop faking now ...oh oh. It's still playing even as im writing this...-hard day, blessed end-

No comments:

entries