Warnings: Contents may cause severe irritation to shallow minds. So readers below 18 please leave and go finish your homework, you are welcome to come back when you get to be 20 and smart. Acquaintances, pretend you don’t know me. Hopelessly drop-dead boring adults with drop-dead boring perceptions can gedehell.

sneaky peek on me

from a small town in, a peaceful state in, Malaysia
-enough said-

Sep 17, 2008

SPOILED MYSELF SILLY


Had too much of the good stuff. We call it sanmiglait. Right pronunciation wrong spelling.

It was supposed to be a ‘rami’ call but heck the beers were yelling for attention. So, we had it to the last bottle. Surprisingly we made it out of the friend’s place by 2am. The last things I remembered before everything went dark and heavy were the time on my mobile clock displayed 230am and my head was running through the things I needed to do when I wake up.

Woke up at around 7am, I wandered around the house until I found my spot before the tv. Tried so hard to stay awake but the alcohol was still in-charge of the system, so I gave in. Back to bed, drifted back to deep sleep until 1pm. Woke up to the blaring sound of car engine next door. I got edgy knowing it was getting late and I had done nothing productive as I planned. I got so much to do, so little resolve. Felt like the most undisciplined human in the whole universe at that moment.

So the rest of the day spent on my notebook, just staring, didn’t quite know what to do with it. It was already 3pm when I finally decided to play my Bleach DVD. And half an hour later the anime characters were presented with a free-style sleeping beauty for about 2 whole hours. When I woke up it was already dark, and my head was throbbing, face felt like being stretched from all directions. And out of the blue I craved for the noodles my friend made last night which I had endlessly made fun of and called by all sort of names. When I said crave….I meant major crave, I was actually drooling at the thought of having another plate of it, right then right there. So that contributed to the building of will to move my ass to do something, at least about the stupid crave.

Blah blah blah I managed to bath, do at least half of the things I had to do, and get my basket filled at CKS with items that I imagined would make nice dinner. Despite the fact that I wasted my day ridiculously and felt overly spoiled, I made myself dinner, inspired by the funny testing noodles expertly invented by my dear friend Melbie...


TAAAADAAAAAAA!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

uinahhhh...mcm sadap ni bosss...beliur terus sa ni time2 begini...sgt presentable lagi tu mee tu...aiyaaa....nanti ko masak ksh sa makan...hehehe...

Bah, p tgk blog sa n tgk lah muka2 kamurang itu...ho ho ho!

Smartfool said...

oh oh ko tunggu nanti 4oct. sa kasi mkn ko sampai muntah tkluar di idung...FOC

Anonymous said...

hoi kurang hajar ya.. kasi malu mee sia .. len kali sia namau sudah masak... biar ko masak ah.. tapi namau tu minyak bijan...

Linda said...

ok baru datang mengomen d cni. oi! apalah ni tdk produktif! satu hari tdr ah! hehe..i had the same feeling of most undisciplined human when i overly spoiled my day..

entries