Warnings: Contents may cause severe irritation to shallow minds. So readers below 18 please leave and go finish your homework, you are welcome to come back when you get to be 20 and smart. Acquaintances, pretend you don’t know me. Hopelessly drop-dead boring adults with drop-dead boring perceptions can gedehell.

sneaky peek on me

from a small town in, a peaceful state in, Malaysia
-enough said-

Aug 25, 2008

WELL SPENT WEEKEND

PROVOKING PIG FROM THE MALL
'
...neither a reference book nor a collection of answers to old puzzles; it is rather a provocation, a stimulus to futher thought...' says the author.
i'd say, it is provoking indeed. contents are as delicious as the cover, simply satisfies my crave of having to shake some rusts off my head.
it is a book that i can get so indulged with yet i don't quite understand what it's all about. simply delicious and french.
something good i brought home from my sunday outing, since the i-dont-remember-what thing i bought for my dad in May.



EXPENSIVE PATHETIC MORNING
early unauthorized wake-up call, quick unconvincing morning bath, ridiculous atm transaction (just how often do you get to carry around 100pcs of RM1 notes?), aren't how i look forward to start any sunday but that's just how my weekend greeted me and i ended up having these nicely folded in my purse...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi.. sangat berani tahap dewalah kasi tayang tu full name sama IC?? hahahahha

Smartfool said...

ah?

xaries said...

i like pigs that like to be eaten.. my fav kind hehe

Smartfool said...

oi

Anonymous said...

yabah kan...kasih basar trs nampak berabis tu nama sama IC sana BP Lab punya resit...sot...

entries